Jobs at Prince Bishops
Please check back soon for any vacancies.
O2 - Temporarily Closed - Retail Advisor
Hours: 16 hours
Salary: £9.36 per hour plus performance bonus
Your role as a Retail Advisor is to be a high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You will do this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about o2s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things o2
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
- Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
- Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how it commits to o2’s success
- Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the Store operates effectively and within compliance
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
Find out more about Benefits, Skills and Experience Needed for this role on O2 Careers Website
Apply link: http://tiny.cc/O2-Durham-Prince-Bishops
VISIT STORE WEBSITE
Prince Bishops - Retail Marketing and Digital Executive
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Thinking ahead. New start?
We’re recruiting for a marketing executive to join the team here at Prince Bishops Shopping Centre, Durham
While we can’t have a face to face interview just yet why not apply online by the below email address. We’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.
The management team need to increase their local marketing resource to develop valuable local partnerships, support new retailers and create content for strong local social channels. Working closely with the landlords marketing consultants and centre manager the new role will deliver a proactive and practical approach to consumer and commercial communications, commercialisation and retailer liaison within the new landlord led strategy for the successful and relevant future of Prince Bishops.
PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Salary of £22-£24,000 pa depending on experience
- Working 37.5 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension 4%ER/4%EE
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Company phone
You can find a copy of the full job description and person specification below.
How to apply:
Please provide a copy of your CV with your covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT STORE WEBSITE