NEWS: Sunday Sparkle! Shop & Park for FREE
Sunday Sparkle! - Shop & Park For FREE at Prince Bishops Shopping Centre
Park for free on Sundays in December on the run-up to Christmas (9th, 16th & 23rd Dec) when you spend £30 or more at any of your favourite retailers in Prince Bishops Shopping Centre.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
Shoppers must spend a combined minimum of £30 with any of the centre retailers in Prince Bishops on the day of parking. Don't forget to retain your receipts.
Once you've finished shopping, simply take your till receipts, from that day's shopping to the car parking validation area. This can be found at the Prince Bishops Family Fun Land area, inside the M&Co store and a member of the parking team will validate your free car parking. (Centre Map)
The free parking offer must be claimed at Family Fun Land that day, before exiting the car park.
Follow Prince Bishops Shopping Centre on Facebook for regular retailer updates and the latest centre offers and promotions.
Free Parking Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. To qualify for free parking, car park users must present no more than three valid receipts with a total value of £30 or more from any retailer/s at Prince Bishops Shopping Centre on the following Sundays 9th, 16th and 23rd December and comply with these terms and conditions:
2. All purchases must be made on the same calendar day as the entry to the Prince Bishops car park as permitted.
3. The value of retail purchases must be £30 or more and must be achieved in no more than three transactions at Prince Bishops Shopping Centre. Only one free parking pass may be claimed per household per day.
4. Total qualifying spend can be achieved at any retailer at Prince Bishops. For a full list of our stores visit www.princebishops.co.uk
5. Offer must be redeemed on the same calendar day as both entries to the car park was granted and the qualifying purchases were made. No claims outside of this period will be accepted (for example if overnight parking is used) and no redemptions will be possible after Centre’s closing time on the qualifying date.
6. To validate your free car parking, bring your valid receipts to Prince Bishops Family Fun Land, inside the M&Co Store, during these Sunday opening hours: 11:00 am – 4:30 pm.
7. Offer ends at 4:30 pm on Sunday 23rd December 2018. No cash equivalent is available or will be provided.
8. This offer is not valid for Prince Bishops Car Park Season Ticket Holders or any other centre car park promotion.
9. Offer subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
10. The Promotion is open to UK residents (including those residents in the Channel Islands) aged 18 years or over but excluding any employees (and their family members) associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, including Savills.
11. Offer is valid only on the following dates: Sunday 9th, 16th & 23rd December 2018.
12. At the point of validation, customers will be asked to provide their postcode and email address, for evaluation purposes. This will not result in you receiving marketing emails from us unless you have expressly consented through subscription to our customer database.
14. Prince Bishops accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by customers as a result of entering the Promotion.
15. Prince Bishops reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and have agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
17. This promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or regarding it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The entrant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or regarding this promotion.